Passions of Paradise
Celebrating over 30 years being family owned and operated Passions of Paradise have been taking tourists and locals to the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns since 1989. Passions III is a 30 metre luxury custom designed sailing catamaran. Passions offers an in-water experience catering to both snorkelers and divers attracting an active market of all experience levels.
Your reef adventure begins with an informative briefing by an eco-guide before exploring two pristine Great Barrier Reef locations at moorings owned exclusively by Passions of Paradise. A choice of over 26 private outer Great Barrier Reef sites means Passions can select the location best suited to the weather.
The trip includes snorkeling equipment, a hot and cold buffet lunch freshly prepared by the onboard chef plus friendly trained staff to teach snorkeling techniques and educate you about the Great Barrier Reef.
Optional activities include introductory or certified diving.
The company prides itself as being a guardian of the marine environment and strives to ensure every guest comes away from the tour with an appreciation of this precious natural wonder.
Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- ATEC COVID Ready/ WTTC Safe Travels Stamp
- Climate Action Business Certified by Ecotourism Australia
- Climate Action Innovator Certified by Ecotourism Australia
- Climate Action Leader Certified by Ecotourism Australia
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- COVID Safe
- ECO Certified (Advanced Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- ECO Certified (Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- ECO Certified (Nature Tourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- ATEC India Host
- Quality Tourism Accreditation