Fitzroy Island Adventures
Unlike smaller coral cays or sandy islands on the Great Barrier Reef, Fitzroy was once part of mainland Australia. The island is largely untouched and protected as Fitzroy Island National Park, with walking tracks through the rainforest, heathland and open forest to Nudey Beach and the Summit.
Full and half day tours available with optional glass bottom boat tours and snorkelling.
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- ATEC COVID Ready/ WTTC Safe Travels Stamp
- COVID Safe
- ECO Certified (Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- Sustainable Tourism Accreditation