Port Douglas Carnivale is an annual celebration of the tropics where you can ” Watch. Dance. Play” in a mecca for lovers of all things food, fun and sun.
Port Douglas Carnivale celebrates the best of Tropical North Queensland from the bounty of the sea, abundant fresh produce, world class wines, and talented local artists, musicians and performers.
- Paradise on a Plate – a fusion of performance and food that will have your mouth watering for more.
- Carnivale Street Parade – Macrossan Street comes alive with dazzling entertainment for the young and the young at heart.
- Family Beach Day – Located at 4 Mile Beach, you’ll find sand sculpting competitions, family entertainment, face painting, kids’ activities, market stalls and more.
- Make sure to book early as some of the major events sell out quickly.
- Road closures will be detailed on the event website.
- Events range in price, with some free entry; see event website for more details.
- Car parking available.
While you're here
Deep tissue massages, vichy showers, hot stone therapies, seaweed wraps and coconut coffee scrubs, here are a few places to bliss out in Tropical North Queensland.Spa-Tripping in Port Douglas & The Daintree
This old favourite has a new sense of cool about it. Here’s how to make the most of your time away.72 Hours in Port Douglas
Experience all the fun of Port Douglas Carnivale!
Taste, watch, dance and play at Port Douglas Carnivale. From gourmet food events, to sport, family, fun, arts, culture and comedy, get ready for a taste of paradise.
Find out more about the featured events at Port Douglas CarnivaleVisit the Website