The Mareeba Rodeo has a history dating back to 1949 and has become a national icon on the rodeo calendar.
Top level competition and entertainment gives spectators plenty to watch over two days of full-on action from 7.30am each day. All the usual rodeo events including bull ride, saddle bronc, steer wrestling, ladies and junior events, Battle of the States Queensland versus New South Wales are held over the two days.
The lead up to the Mareeba Rodeo has loads of events and activities for everyone in the community.
More details and full program to be confirmed on mareebarodeo.com.au
- Adult Day Pass Saturday $35 / Sunday $20
- Child (12-17yrs) Saturday $15 / Sunday FREE
- Child (0-11yrs) Saturday & Sunday FREE
- Aged Pensioner Saturday $20 / Sunday $10
- Weekend passes available
- Camping available
- Powered site per night $18 (single) / $20 (double)
- Unpowered site per night $12 (single) / $16 (double)
- Motels, hotels and caravan parks in the area
- Visit Mareeba Heritage Centre for more information
Learn more about the Mareeba Rodeo and Festival.Visit Website