The Cairns Amateurs Racing Carnival is three days of fun, fashion, glamour, food and entertainment built around two days of horse racing in Cairns.
Built around two days of horse riding, the Cairns Amateurs Racing Carnival is three days of fun, food, fashion, glamour, and entertainment.
- The ANZ Cairns Amateurs Ball: Enjoy the glamour of the North’s most prestigious event in a waterfront marquee on the Cairns Esplanade Eastern Events Lawn. Indulge in a delicious seafood buffet and premium beverages, then dance the night away to a seamless assortment of colourful live music and spectacular fireworks display.
- Cairns Amateurs Fishbowl: Located in the bottom of the two storey marquee at the top of the track, the Cairns Amateurs Fishbowl is the ultimate race day experience. The air-conditioned marquee with glass panel walls creates the perfect viewing for people watching and thoroughbred action while indulging on a delicious three course lunch.
- There is car parking provided at Cannon Park and public transport will service the park during the two days of racing with facilities for taxis, private hire vehicles, and coaches.
- Tickets are available on the Cairns Amateurs website.
- All patrons attending the race course are asked to dress in a respectable manner.
- Access and facilities for those using wheelchairs is available at the race track except the Cairns Jockey Club bar and privately hired areas of the Grandstand.
- There are on-course caterers with several different outlets during race days.
Cairns Amateurs 2016 Highlights
Relive all of the best bits from Cairns Amateurs 2016.
Find out more about the glamorous ANZ Cairns Amateurs Ball.Visit the Website