Wallaby Creek Festival is a celebration of music and arts in the rainforest – set in the stunning grounds of Home Rule Rainforest Lodge.
Wallaby Creek Festival is a celebration of music and arts in the rainforest – set in the stunning grounds of Home Rule Rainforest Lodge near Rossville, via Cookown, Queensland.
Wallaby Creek Festival is a multicultural, family-friendly and community orientated event with a relaxed, nurturing, intimate atmosphere.
Free camping is available in the lush grounds at Home Rule Rainforest Lodge for all ticket holders.
Workshops, live music, performers and activities are plentiful including craft, sculpture, face painting, movies, the Children‚Äôs Parade and much more!!
The festival provides an ideal September holiday destination for families.
Food and market stalls are presented throughout the festival area to tempt your viewing, tasting and shopping pleasures and an extensive music program is offered across three stages.
The festival grounds come alive with street theatre and dynamic activities, workshops and exhibits and walks to the spectacular Home Rule Falls and unique tropical rainforest displays are offered throughout the weekend.
- Music by OKA, 19-Twenty, Bearfoot and much more
- Poetry workshops
- Street Art
- Kids Festival
- Available online
- Adult $160
- Youth (13-17 yrs) =$80
- Family (2 adults + 2 youth) =$340
- Local discounted rates available (ID required)
- Tickets available at the gate, visit the website for full prices
- The festival is located at Home Rule Rainforest Lodge, Rossville, Far North Queensland, 328kms/4 hours north of Cairns and just 40kms/40 minutes south of Cooktown [by car]
- 4 hrs north of Cairns via the Mulligan Highway [2wd]
- 2hrs north of the Daintree River via the Bloomfield Track [30kms is Strictly 4WD ONLY – slippery & dangerous when wet
Learn more about the Wallaby Creek FestivalVisit Website