Tastes of the Tablelands Festival is the ultimate garden party showcasing the best things that the Tablelands have to offer. With a variety of fresh and innovative products from growers and producers from across the region, it’s a day to truly tease and tantalise all of your senses.
There will also be non-stop entertainment, workshops, cookery demonstrations, children’s activities, and competitions throughout the day.
From local fruit, vegetables, cheese, chocolates, ice cream, tropical wines and coffee to soaps and scented candles; Tastes of the Tablelands offers the very best of this diverse and beautiful region.
- The Cookery Stage: Don’t miss the cookery stage for cooking demonstrations and several exciting competitions.
- The Entertainment Stage: Find a shady spot to sit and enjoy some wonderful local talent. Headlining this year’s main Entertainment Stage is swing gypsy band Django in the Jungle.
- Entry into the festival is $10 (which includes a bottle of water), with children under 12 admitted free
- Tastes of the Tablelands runs from 8.30am through to 4pm on Sunday 15 October.
- Free parking is available in the area beside the festival site, in Platypus Park, and along the old railway line in Weaver St.
Learn more about Tastes of the Tablelands FestivalVisit the Website