Celebrate the food culture and lifestyle of Tropical North Queensland with Taste Port Douglas – Food & Wine Festival. Experience the best of the region’s produce, farmers and restaurants with an inspiring line up of some of Australia’s leading chefs, industry influencers, and culinary experts.
Home to a thriving restaurant and food industry, Port Douglas is home to the annual Taste Port Douglas – Food & Wine Festival. Celebrate the food culture and lifestyle of Tropical North Queensland at this inspiring foodie paradise and experience the best of the region’s produce.
- Festival Village: Enjoy food, wine, live cooking demos, master classes, market stalls with the best local produce, live music, and heaps of activities for the kids.
- Celebrity Chefs: Keep your eye out for the line-up of celebrity chefs on the program.
- While the majority of activities within Festival Village are free, some are ticketed or require pre-registration and some events will occur an additional cost.
- This is an all ages licensed and catered event. BYO food or beverage is strictly prohibited.
- Underage guests must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
- Adults purchasing alcohol must be able to produce photo ID on request and are required to wear a festival issued wrist band at all times on the grounds.
What you can expect to find at Taste Port Douglas
The Taste Port Douglas weekend is packed with gastronomic delights and a packed program of entertainment both in the festival grounds and around Port Douglas’ most picturesque locations. Catch a glimpse of what you can expect to experience at Taste Port Douglas 2018 in this video.
Don’t miss Taste Port Douglas’ delicious Festival Village. A foodie paradise complete with cooking demos, master classes and markets galore.Visit the Website