A Tanks’ series that showcases the best of live and local music. This month proudly presents MACHINE MACHINE, The Taste and Megan McDowall.
Tanks Unplugged November 2017
Tanks Art Centre 46 Collins Avenue
QLD 4870, Australia
Accessible facilities available. Please contact operator for specific details.
The best of live and local music in Cairns. This month, the Tanks proudly present MACHINE MACHINE, The Taste and Megan McDowall.
- With equal parts youthful raucous energy and mind-blowing musical experimentation, those genre-bending freaks from the jungles of North Queensland, MACHINE MACHINE, are locked and loaded to musically knock your teeth out – and kiss you on the cheek afterwards.
- The Taste have been thrilling audiences with a buffet of influences ranging from funk, rock, soul and hip-hop for the past 3 years, rapidly building a following along the East Coast and across NQ.
- Young singer songwriter Megan McDowall’s performance will leave you spellbound by her honeyed tones and impassioned piano compositions.
- Parking is available on Collins Avenue.
- Doors at 6.30pm with the show starting at 7.30pm.
- Hosted in Tank 5 (seated and standing)
- Show rated PG (parental guidance)
- Tickets are priced $12.60 / $10.50 (CONC) inc b/fee
- Tickets are available on the event organiser’s website; please see for more details.
Tucked between Tropical North Queensland’s twin World Heritage features, the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics Rainforest, Cairns is a vibrant welcoming city with an all-year-round outdoor lifestyle.Find out more about Cairns