The second annual Eco Fashion Week Australia (EFWA) will be taking place in Port Douglas, Queensland from November 4 –10 2018. The week-long events will feature local and international designers who practise sustainable, local, and ethical production, either by recycling or upcycling or by using organic and natural materials which do not leave a carbon footprint. Founded by Perth-based eco fashion designer and visual artist Zuhal Kuvan-Mills of Green Embassy, Kuvan-Mills is taking her passion to a new level this year through the generous support of Douglas Shire and Tourism Tropical North Queensland.
Eco Fashion Week Australia
Port Douglas Town Hall Corner of Mowbray Street & Mudlo Street
QLD 4877, Australia
Accessible facilities available. Please contact operator for specific details.
Included events during Eco Fashion Week 2018 in Port Douglas
- Runway Shows- Port Douglas Town Hall
- EFWA/QLD Eco- Seminar- Mossman Town Hall
- EFWA Designers Show Room- Port Douglas Town Hall
- Textile and Fibre Art Exhibition- Mossman Town Hall
- Fashion Swap- Mossman Town Hall
- Mending work shops- Mossman Town Hall
- Loved Twice for Rainforests-TBA
Visit Eco Fashion Week Australia website for further event details