Cairns Festival is a showcase and celebration of the region’s natural attractions; amazing local talent with performances, exhibitions, music and film; and unique sense of place and cultural abundance.
Cairns Festival celebrates the art, culture and beauty that make the tropical living in Cairns so special.
- Grand Parade: Don’t miss the Grand Parade on the opening weekend. The hallmark event of the festival provides the perfect opportunity for all to be involved in the spectacular celebrations.
- Carnival on Collins: This Father’s Day tradition is perfect for a giant day of family fun.
- City Lights: See the historic Cairns City Library illuminated in the name of art.
- Cairns Festival features a range of free and ticketed events across the city and into the suburbs.
- Activities and events are held in various locations around the city and the outer suburbs. Keep an eye on the event website for further details.
Find out more about Cairns Festival and how you can get involvedVisit the Website