The Cairns Airport Adventure Festival features an event for everyone, including; IRONMAN 70.3 Cairns, Coral Coast Triathlon, RRR Mountain Bike Challenge, Great Barrier Reef Ocean Challenge, Quicksilver Reef Swim – Green Island, The Cairns Post Bright Night Run and McDonalds IRONKIDS Cairns!
Cairns Airport Adventure Festival
Cairns Esplanade Cairns
QLD 4870, Australia
Set in one of the world’s most iconic tropical locations, the Cairns Airport Adventure Festival features an event for everyone.
- IRONMAN 70.3 Cairns
- RRR Mountain Bike Challenge
- Great Barrier Reef Ocean Challenge
- Quicksilver Reef Swim – Green Island
- The Cairns Post Bright Night Run
- McDonalds IRONKIDS Cairns
- Parking will be limited on IRONMAN weekend around the transition area.
- Register to participate or volunteer through the IRONMAN website.
Watch highlights from the 2017 Cairns Airport IRONMAN Asia-Pacific Championship
Athletes from all walks of life swam, biked and ran across 226km to achieve their dream of crossing the IRONMAN finish line. Watch these athletes prove that Anything is Possible.
The pinnacle event of the festival is ‘Cairns Airport IRONMAN Asia-Pacific Championship Cairns’, a gruelling full-distance triathlon that features a 3.8km swim, a 180km bike leg that travels one of the most scenic coastal roads in Australia towards Port Douglas and a 42.2km run that includes the Cairns Esplanade before finishing in the heart of Cairns.Find out more here