Crystalbrook Lodge is an unrivalled luxury Australian outback oasis – a destination where guests can explore, indulge and relax amongst a setting that is unlike any other. Perched on the spectacular 120ha freshwater Crystalbrook Lake, Crystalbrook Lodge offers an exclusive, fully hosted experience.
Expect adventure, escape, and unexpected elegance all set in rugged and breathtaking red-dirt outback Queensland.
Crystalbrook Lodge is located 180km west of Cairns in Far North Queensland on the historical 85,000 acre Crystalbrook Station. Established in the late 1800s to supply meat to mining camps in the Chillagoe area, the station is still operational today and produces prime Brangus cattle.
Surrounded by nothing but bush country, you wake to gourmet meals and breathtaking sunrises. Spend your days fishing barramundi, exploring bush tracks on foot or bike, or discovering the outback on a scenic helicopter flight. By afternoon, unwind by the wet-edge MagnaPool overlooking the colourful scenery with champagne or craft beer in hand, and end your night by the campfire or sipping cocktails amid the manicured grounds.
Bring your outback oasis experience to life.
- All meals and beverages including 24/7 open bar
- All guided or self-guided tours and activities such as fishing, kayaking, bushwalks, bird watching, wildlife spotting and boat cruises. Explore more activities and outback experiences here.
- Visit the historical Crystalbrook Station Homestead and Cattle Yards
- Day tour to Chillagoe incl. visit to historical Ford Museum, lunch at pub, private ranger-guided limestone cave tour and visit to marble quarries
Important things to note:
- All excursions are subject to availability, weather and operational considerations.
- Due to the location of the Lodge, phone and internet are only accessible via satellite connection. There is no mobile reception at the Lodge.
Games or recreation room
Outdoor dining area
What’s on nearby
Arts & Culture25 August 2018
Mareeba Multicultural Festival
The Mareeba Multicultural Festival (MMF) is a highly successful annual event that brings the Far North Queensland community together to celebrate the cultural depth ofView event
Sports21 - 23 Sep 2018
Tableland Hardware Tinaroo Barra BashView event
Arts & Culture22 September 2018
Mareeba Arts in the ParkView event
Arts & Culture6 - 20 Oct 2018
Ravenshoe Torimba Festival 50 yearsView event
Sports13 - 20 Oct 2018
Crocodile TrophyView event